Sunday 1 July 2012

I love words!! I love reading, writing, poetry, ... all of that kinda stuff.  I love playing with words, and I love decorating with them too.
I've been collecting quotes for as long as I can remember.  Even as a child I used to scribe any gems I came across in books I read or songs I heard.  I have memories of sitting in my bedroom with my portable tape recorder playing and stopping songs line by line, so I could write down the lyrics just right!!
My love of words is now combined with my love of creating.  I've started to have a play with creating PNG files for use with digital scrapbooking.  My first hurdle has been familiarising myself with the suite of programs I am using to create them.  That mastered I am now thrilled to share them with you.
My next hurdle is working out how to allow you to download them for your own use... that one I am working on.

In the meantime here are a couple I created today and some layouts to show you how they can be used.

I would love some feedback on them.









2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun that you are creating word art! Love them! I like how you use the images with the words. I especially love the one with the door---nice simple font and simple lines in it. Great job! :)

Grace said...

@Jen, Thanks so much for your kind words - that means so much coming from my 'mentor' :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin