Saturday 23 June 2012

Footer update

Well it seems I can't leave well enough alone.  After completing my Portfolio Website for TAFE, I am still fiddling to get it just right.  One of my friends suggested I create a footer with a bit more kick (like the ones seen over at Smashing Magazine). These creations are so much more  than just a by-line and  date, so I took up her challenge and here is the result of my efforts.
 




Unfortunately though, I just don't have the html/css knowledge to make it behave exactly how I want it to (a bit like my parenting skills atm…. But that’s another story).
So my final result is a bit plainer for the moment, but I have set myself the challenge to figure yet a way to get my footer how I want it, eventually.
Pop on over to My Portfolio Site and see what I came up with and let me know what you think. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin