Wednesday 5 October 2011

Playing with Typography...


I have just discovered an amazing guy on flickr called Leo Reynolds. I thought I was photo mad..but this guy has photo's of everything you can imagine (and so much more!!). Mr. Reynolds has taken several thousand photos of typography and signage (and other interesting things) and he allows anyone to use them under a creative commons license with very few restrictions.

This journey started for me over at Amy Gregson's - My 3 Monsters Blog. Amy has used random letters to create this individual piece of wall art for her house.


Being the little ferret that I am, I just had to follow Amy's link back to where she sourced her images .... and thus my infatuation with Mr Leo Reynolds began!!
Last night I played around with creating my own wall art using an amazing array of letters and numbers ....I haven't finished quite yet, but I will upload as soon as I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin