Wednesday 5 October 2011

Created.... but not yet printed...

Following on from my previous post Playing With Typography here is my piece of wall art for my sons bedroom. I took ages looking through all the wonderful letters available (see my previous post re great resources). Initially I was going for a 'grungy' worn look, but then reconsidered my colour scheme as it is for my 10 year old son .... and not me.... after all. Aside from his name, I included his date of birth and during my web trawling I even found a vintage stamp showing the hospital of his birth !! Pretty cool huh?

I am intending to print it out 9"x9" and mat it in a 12"sq frame. I have a couple left over from my paper scrapping days. Goodness knows when I'll get that done though, so here is my creation so far.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin