Wednesday 26 January 2011

Where has the time gone?


Here are a couple of layouts using wordart from Jen's Word Art World Blog. She has been a very busy lady of late and keeping those of us on her Design Team very busy with her lovely word art.
You really should visit her blog and her store at Gotta Pixel for some fantastic offers.


It seems ages since I've had a good chat here on my Blog, but life has been pretty hectic lately. I started back at work this week - though pupil-free days don't really feel like work days to be honest. Back to teaching the students tomorrow :) I have a real positive feel about this year, I really hope I can pass this onto my students and we can all have fun learning together.
I'm planning on introducing the older students to Digital Layouts too .... that should be interesting. But little steps first. I just want to show them that computers have more use than playing games and chatting on FaceBook - not that there is any problem with either of those two things !!

Cheers all,
Grace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin