Friday 27 January 2012

Search and you will find!!

For years now I have been looking for some way of displaying my jewellery items. It's not that I have that much (well, I don't think so anyway) but I have quiet a few dangley earrings that most earring holders don't accommodate.
Well finally my search is over!!!
Today we went to the Reverse Garbage store in Brisbane and amongst some other bits and bobs that I purchased I came home with this fantastic piece of steel reinforcing. I knew straight away that with absolutely no effort needed I had my jewellery display covered.
Now I just need to go back and get two more for all the rest of my stuff!
What do you think? Sorry the image isn't too good - I'll try again in the daylight tomorrow.... I was just way to keen to show it to you tonight :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin