Thursday 25 June 2009

Goodbye dear friends ...

Well I packed my cardboard box and walked out of eLearning today.... and ended up sitting at Muffin Break with a yummy quiche & salad, latte and a great book.
I suppose that means that I've opened one of the doors I spoke about in a previous post. I actually had time to spend on me for a change, and I think I might get used to it.
Walking out was difficult, but I am going back for my farewell lunch tomorrow ...and my farewell morning tea next Tuesday .... so I guess I'll have a couple of times to really feel bad about leaving some great friendships behind me.
I just hope that like the special friendships I have been blessed with through scrapping, that distance doesn't prevent the real friendships from continuing.

G

1 comment:

Rondelle said...

good luck on the next stage of your adventure Grace, it's going to be great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin