Sunday 9 December 2012

An Owl Family for you

The lovely Terri, over at Cocoa Mint has been assisting me with setting up my own little digi downloads.  I love the simplicity and clean lines of her work, it's really worth having a look at her store if you like cute and simple designs.
Here are a couple of owls, complete with fashion accessories, that I have created for you to download for FREE!! Just select the hyperlink below and off you go. If this is your first time downloading with 4shared, you will need to register - but it is a pretty simple once only task.  The download includes png and jpg files of all the items you see in the image below.

Please leave me a comment if you download the files. As I am pretty knew to all this I would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions regards the download process. If there are any issues with the files please leave a comment and I will get onto it straight away.


Owl Family digital images
Enjoy these little cuties,
Cheers,
Grace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin